I really want to write what I'm feeling, but I'm in no condition right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." Dolly Parton Here in Seattle, we get plenty of rain, but we also have many rainbows and silver linings to the ever present grey clouds. Life has ups and downs, and you have to enjoy the ride!
4 comments:
what a beautiful tribute. MOH was lucky to have you in his life as I am sure you feel the same. Those pictures capture not only the memories, but also you can tell a great spirit. I am so sorry you have to go through this, anytime you want to talk as I said the Motel 6 light is on.
Thanks for sharing.
I'm sad hearing this news. I have very fond memories of Moh from college. He got me my first real job and introduced me sushi. More importantly he demonstrated a thirst for living life to the fullest and experiencing everything it had to offer, which I will continue to draw inspiration from.
RIP.
That was beautiful Kat. I am very sorry you are grieving right now. Whenever you need me, I am right here.
Thank you Kat for putting this ideo together and presenting what I feel captured the spirit of Moh.
My memories with Moh always beams with energy and excitement. Moh's FULL of life - wherever he was - and in whatever he did. As I was digging up old photos last night for the memorial, it finally and really hit me that I'll really miss him. Anyone who's met Moh has an understanding what why we're really here on Earth - to laugh, smile, share good memories, and to enjoy life to its fullest!
Post a Comment